Are you as passionate about meditation as we are? Write for us and get published on BookMeditationRetreats.com’s blog!
The main reason that the blog exists is because we aim to contribute what we can to the growth and development of the meditation community. We are more than happy to have you be a part of this continuous goal! We always welcome your suggestions and ideas on any particular aspect of our platform so please do not hesitate to email us at [email protected]! It is always appreciated and, whenever possible, we would love to have these ideas implemented right away.
Ready to create and submit content to us? Here are the 4 easy steps to do so:
1. Choose a category for your article/blog post
- Meditation Styles
E.g. What is Mindfulness Meditation?, What Meditation Style is Better Suited for You?, Can you do Vipassana Meditation?, etc.
- Meditation Retreat Destinations
E.g. Describe a Destination for a Meditation Retreat, The Secret of Bali, Meditate in India, Meditation Courses on the Beach, etc.
- Meditation Categories
E.g. Do Meditation with Your Partner, Can Children Meditate?, Silent Meditation, etc.
- Personal Stories
E.g. How Meditation Transformed my Life, My Meditation Habits, How I Became More Productive with Meditation, etc.
2. Create an article/blog post that meets the guidelines
Please keep your article between 800 to 1500 words (including image captions and title).
Note: With the permission of the author, BookMeditationRetreats.com would require the right to edit the submitted guest article/blog post as necessary.
- Provide 5 clear, hi-resolution pictures
- Should be related to topics discussed in the article itself
- Format: JPEG/JPG/PNG
- Size: min of 500 KB and max of 2 MB
- List of sources for images (to avoid copyright infringement). Please submit caption and image credit.
Include links within the article/ post.
- The article or blog post should contain a maximum of 3 links:
- The links can be to the website’s/blog’s URL or a specific page/post within the website/blog.
- The links may also be used to cite a source.
- The links should always benefit or add value for readers. They should fit in context and provide with relevant/useful information.
- For businesses/companies/websites that do or do not directly compete with Tripaneer and its sites, a link to the site’s or blog’s homepage is allowed. However, links to pages that list specific products/services are not allowed as we strive to provide our community with articles free of excessive promotion.
Note: Businesses/companies/websites that are in competition with Tripaneer and its sites, whether directly or indirectly, who wish to submit a guest post must have a Domain Authority (DA) that is similar or higher than BookMeditationRetreats.com.
3. Include an author’s bio
Before you send through your submission to us via email, please be sure to also include a brief bio/boilerplate about the author. This excerpt will be posted on the bottom of the published article/blog post.
E.g. Alberto G. Güitrón is the Community Manager at BookMeditationRetreats.com, the world’s leading meditation travel website. He is a committed meditation practitioner. Equally passionate about writing and Vipassana Meditation.
4. Share to website/blog and social media
- Once published, BookMeditationRetreats.com will share all your article/blog post across its social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest & Instagram). In exchange, we request for our guest bloggers/websites to link back (do-follow link only, please) to our homepage (www.BookMeditationRetreats.com) and/or our sites’ landing page.
– THANK YOU –