Are you as passionate about meditation as we are? Write for us and get published on BookMeditationRetreats.com’s blog!
The main reason that the blog exists is that we aim to contribute what we can to the growth and development of the meditation community. We are more than happy to have you be a part of this continuous goal! We always welcome your suggestions and ideas on any particular aspect of our platform so please do not hesitate to email us at [email protected]! It is always appreciated and, whenever possible, we would love to have these ideas implemented right away.
Ready to create and submit content to us? Here are the 4 easy steps to do so:
1. Choose a category for your article/blog post
- Meditation Styles
E.g. What is Mindfulness Meditation?, What Meditation Style is Better Suited for You?, Can you do Vipassana Meditation? etc.
- Meditation Retreat Destinations
E.g. Describe a Destination for a Meditation Retreat, The Secret of Bali, Meditate in India, Meditation Courses on the Beach, etc.
- Meditation Categories
E.g. Do Meditation with Your Partner, Can Children Meditate?, Silent Meditation, etc.
- Personal Stories
E.g. How Meditation Transformed my Life, My Meditation Habits, How I Became More Productive with Meditation, etc.
2. Pitch 3-5 ideas to our Content Marketing team
Pitch a minimum of 3 suggestions, but feel free to include more. You’ll hear back from us within 2-3 days after you send your email.
3. Time to write
Once your topic has been approved, it’s time to write. Please stick to the following guidelines:
Use standard American English. Make sure your ideas flow naturally and that the article is easy to read. Try to avoid long words or flowery vocabulary. The intention is to send a message that everyone can understand. Keep in mind that some of your readers may not be native English speakers.
Use correct punctuation, spelling and grammar. Articles containing too many grammar errors will not be considered for publication.
Keep your article between 800 and 1500 words (including image captions and title). Anything shorter will not be considered for publication.
Note: We’ll edit your submission as needed. If you don’t agree with some of the changes, let us know and we’ll gladly discuss to find a solution that works for both parties.
- Provide at least 5 clear, hi-resolution pictures related to topics discussed in the article itself. If you don’t have your own photos, you can use royalty free images online.
- Format: JPEG/JPG/PNG.
- Size: minimum width of 800 px.
- Horizontal format preferred.
- List all image sources to avoid copyright infringement.
- You can include a maximum of 2 links to your own website or a specific page or blog post within.
- If you cite a source, research or quote, please include a link to an external website to support it. As much as possible, please make sure that the claims and arguments within the article are backed up by accredited sources and link to the scientific studies/evidence accordingly.
- The links should always add value to our readers and fit in the context of the article.
- Links to websites that directly compete with BookmeditationRetreats or any other Tripaneer themed travel site are not allowed.
- Links to websites promoting products or services that don’t align with Tripaneer’s philosophy are not allowed. This includes but is not restricted to links that relate to gambling, drugs, sexual services, hunting, etc.
4. Sign your work and include your bio and headshot
- Before you send your submission, please be sure to also include a brief bio/boilerplate about the author. This excerpt will be posted at the bottom of the published post.
E.g. Jodi is a Travel Writer for Bookmeditationretreats.com and an adventure enthusiast. She lives in Cape Town, South Africa and has a passion for beachside meditation, ocean conservation and exploring Africa's diverse landscapes through various sports.
- Send your headshot to go along with your bio. Any picture where our readers can see your face will work.
5. Send your submission
Once you’re satisfied with your content, send it directly to our editor in charge who approved your topic or to [email protected]. Our team will review it and, if approved, will schedule it for publication within 2-3 weeks.
6. Share your own post and spread the word about Tripaneer
- Show that you’re proud of your work! Share the article on social media. We’ll also share your blog post across all our platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Newsletter & Instagram).
- Feel free to contribute to another post. You can also submit an article to any of our other themed travel blogs under Tripaneer.com. (Surf, Safaris, Motorcycles, Martial Arts, Culinary, Yoga, Detox, Yoga Teacher Training).
Please note that Tripaneer retains all rights to the articles published on our websites. We also retain the right to syndicate selected articles to our partner websites (while providing a proper attribution to the author). If you would like us to exclude your article from being syndicated, please ensure to notify us upon submission. Otherwise, we would not be able to guarantee that the article wouldn't be published on other sites or blogs.
– THANK YOU –